Escape3 Escape3

Amazingly made! A bit hard to put them back together and understand everything, but wow! stop motion! 5/5

Falling Down Falling Down

Like @FeignCalm was saying, I also like the feel of the track- very smooth, a little eerie and very calming. The synth in the beginning feels very energetic and draws you in.

Just one thing - the drums feel a little hipassed (if they are hipassed can you lower the cuttoff frequency) and they don't have as much power as possible. Could you consider adding a sidechain?

theartinme responds:

Parts of the drums are, others aren't. I specifically designed this particular song's drums to be mostly on the lighter side since this track is the intro piece to the album. The idea is that most of the percussive impact is saved for the crescendo at the end which leads into the heaviness of the next track. The other purpose is that this track is, as you mentioned, designed to draw you into the story and the album as a whole. So I held back in some ways to save that impact for later parts of the album. I'll definitely take your feedback into consideration and really appreciate you taking the time to listen and communicate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks!

Mila Mila

I like the vibe, but the FX/noise in the drop make it so I can't hear much of the synth. Try reducing the level of the noise in whatever synth it is/lower the volume of the effects. That first synth sounds really nice. A really good combo of dance and future bass.
Keep up the good work!

ramiroangel responds:

thanks for your feedback!

A Little Older, A Little Wiser A Little Older, A Little Wiser

Really Pretty. Maybe a little too loud on the FX and too much sidechain? Otherthanthat, its beautiful. Really nice work as always. ;)

larrynachos responds:

Damn, too much side chain? I'll keep that in mind. And the chimes/cymbal were too loud? Ok :)

Axel Drawing Axel Drawing

Wait... you drew this w/ your finger?! Nice job on this!

TheAxelGuy responds:

Thank you very much!

BIG SPHERE BIG SPHERE

Wow this is great! [0_0]
May I use this as album art for my song Destiny?
It really fits, and is the perfect match!
~W-In-K