F-777 - Fairy Dust F-777 - Fairy Dust

Theres so much hi end, its really hard to listen. If you could please take out some of those hi-pitched instruments and add/swap out some bass/low frequency things it would be the mix sound full, right now it sounds really empty, and I don't know if you intended that. I (and prob. others too) would enjoy this song a lot if there was a lot more bass.

Vapor Vapor

Amazing beginning! Just the drop could be MUCH more powerful

Lockyn responds:

thanks! it was meant to be a chill drop

Happy Birthday (Trap Remix) Happy Birthday (Trap Remix)

Happy birthday! Pretty cool song, just kinda dark 4 birthday, and its not short because bday songs are short. CoOl

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks! We made it dark on purpose to keep that trappy vibe, cuz you know, trap beats are more dope if they are dark and evil ;)

Dex Arson - Bipolar [Bossfight Remix] Dex Arson - Bipolar [Bossfight Remix]

Pretty cool song! I like the breakdowns a lot but that lead saw is a bit annoying... Also the second drop synths are a little heavy-metal like but I like the boss fight twist! The kick/snare sound really cool-Nice DNB and Dubstep feel. I like the ambience. Those Predrop vocals are AWESOME Overall, nice song! I can see you spent a lot of time on it!

Xtrlua - Chill Xtrlua - Chill

Cool stuff! Just at 0:55 it gets kinda crazy, and I cant really chill, but super cool track!

Xtrlua responds:

Thank you! As you said, some parts of the song are like anti-chill. I'm glat you like it!
-XL

Falling Down Falling Down

Like @FeignCalm was saying, I also like the feel of the track- very smooth, a little eerie and very calming. The synth in the beginning feels very energetic and draws you in.

Just one thing - the drums feel a little hipassed (if they are hipassed can you lower the cuttoff frequency) and they don't have as much power as possible. Could you consider adding a sidechain?

theartinme responds:

Parts of the drums are, others aren't. I specifically designed this particular song's drums to be mostly on the lighter side since this track is the intro piece to the album. The idea is that most of the percussive impact is saved for the crescendo at the end which leads into the heaviness of the next track. The other purpose is that this track is, as you mentioned, designed to draw you into the story and the album as a whole. So I held back in some ways to save that impact for later parts of the album. I'll definitely take your feedback into consideration and really appreciate you taking the time to listen and communicate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks!

Mila Mila

I like the vibe, but the FX/noise in the drop make it so I can't hear much of the synth. Try reducing the level of the noise in whatever synth it is/lower the volume of the effects. That first synth sounds really nice. A really good combo of dance and future bass.
Keep up the good work!

ramiroangel responds:

thanks for your feedback!

A Little Older, A Little Wiser A Little Older, A Little Wiser

Really Pretty. Maybe a little too loud on the FX and too much sidechain? Otherthanthat, its beautiful. Really nice work as always. ;)

larrynachos responds:

Damn, too much side chain? I'll keep that in mind. And the chimes/cymbal were too loud? Ok :)

Desistance (Original Mix) Desistance (Original Mix)

Bass.... dropBOOM. Nice work as always! Super dance able

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks :D

XspoZe - -Feeling- XspoZe - -Feeling-

Nice Melody! Some thoughts: you don't have a clear baseline or any other sound besides drums FX and your lead. That makes it kind of repetitive. But the beat and FX sound really cool. Anyway, good work! Keep up the good work! *hums melody*