XspoZe - -Feeling- XspoZe - -Feeling-

Nice Melody! Some thoughts: you don't have a clear baseline or any other sound besides drums FX and your lead. That makes it kind of repetitive. But the beat and FX sound really cool. Anyway, good work! Keep up the good work! *hums melody*

As Long As You Love Me (Future Bounce Remix) As Long As You Love Me (Future Bounce Remix)

Nice work! Energetic and clubby. But too much piano? Could you add a litle more into the mix - even a pad in the bg - it sounds a tad bit empty.

Zelgeon responds:

We're completely agree with your review, in that time we were a little bit noobs in FL Studio, (yes, it was our first song using FL) thanks for the feedback!

Megalovania (Zelgeon Remix) [REMASTERED] Megalovania (Zelgeon Remix) [REMASTERED]

Really nice Remix! *counts genres* - chiptune, dnb, dubstep, future bass, video game, orchestral... wow. Really nice work! Normally megolavania remixes are really overpowering, but this is nice and relaxing! I agree with the people below me, one of THE BEST megolavania remixes. Solid work!

Zelgeon responds:

Thank you! We are trying to do almost every genre of EDM to know which is best for us :)

Ghosts N' Stuff (Melodic Dubstep Remix) [DROP ONLY] Ghosts N' Stuff (Melodic Dubstep Remix) [DROP ONLY]

Wow! I like how your style shines through! It does sound a little bit like the remixes of this song - the ones on 5 years of mau5- but great work! Can't wait for the completed! ;) deadmau5 fan too?
;) W in K

Zelgeon responds:

We're sorry, there will not be a complete version xD we just did this because we were bored :P

Defiance for Madness Defiance for Madness

Great song! Nice #Madness vibe. Consider adding some (or more) sidechain to the mix. (if you did sidechain, add more). Really good song tho. Just the kick needs some more power. Other than that, I think you did great!
<thumbs-up> <wink>
W in K

ErnestoGod responds:

Thanks dude! Actually I didn't add any sidechain to this but I'll be working on it with oncoming projects :)

Creo - Shape of the Sun Creo - Shape of the Sun

Great work! one thought- the piano is to low, boost it up an octave. I think you want a creepy feeling, but it will still work, and not be as unpleasant. Great song! Is the voice a sample, or are you featuring someone? Ooooo. There a sax. Maybe add some more bass and variety to the drop?
Great work tho, ;)

Mithyx - Roses Mithyx - Roses

Nice low-fi chill!
Super groovy N stuff, but maybe add more melody to keep it interesting for the 4 minutes?
Nice job!
;)

MithyxSounds responds:

Thank you!

ColBreakz - 2011 ColBreakz - 2011

GREAT SONG! Quick drop, great work!

Dovax - Chameleon Dovax - Chameleon

Great Work! Jumpy and very dance-able. Just that lead at 2:16 is a TAD bit too gritty.

Dovax responds:

Yeah thanks! i wanted to add like a dubby influence and thats why i added that lead

The Ascension The Ascension

Great song!
- could maybe use some more mastering and a side chain like @chaelmusic said. Side chain the lead and buildup synths to the kick (and maybe the snare because the like first drop was just a snare).

kylermannn responds:

Thanks brosef!

I just got done messing around with side chaining and stuff and it seems like it's definitely going to come in handy in the future. I'm not sure when I'm going to feel like trying to make this song sound better, buuut I'll definitely try sidechaining that stuff eventually.