Geoplex - Glimmer Geoplex - Glimmer

Really chill. I love the natural drums combo-ing with the electronic synths. Kind of reminds me of Nightfall by cursedsnake for that reason.

Geoplex responds:

Cheers man

Lockyn - Searching (Mithyx Remix) Lockyn - Searching (Mithyx Remix)

Nice vibe ~ ~ ~ ~ 'wavy chill feel'
Something though - in some sections of the song there are many overlapping bass frequencies, and it gives a tiny dislike to the listener.
Your style really shines through!

- Just listened to the original. I like this version much better - you got rid of the 'cheesy lockyn style'
Nice remix
W-in-K

thanks!

Megabyte - Existence [Stargazer EP] Megabyte - Existence [Stargazer EP]

Great Dnb mix! A lot going on (prob what you were going for).
Maybe add a higher freq lead, its kind of low freq-focused. Great work

MithyxSounds responds:

yeah, a higher lead may help

Mithyx - Blur Mithyx - Blur

Great Work, nice 'chill vibes'.
Some of the sounds sound too loud & distorted (DAW issue?) dunno if that's what you're talking about.
I like the eerie sound in the beginning, just enough high pitched to give it feel.
The piano is quite generic and sounds a bit 'fake' (maybe more reverb?)
The percussion in the beat (along with the snare) have more power than they should have compared to the kick
Nice sidechain
When the lowpass is on, the percussion get REALLY distorted.
Really nice and chill, but receptive from the lack of melody - the main thing that keeps it intresting are the effects and drums, the instruments seem to be on a loop the whole time. (Maybe add a Haywyre style synth or something on top?)
When the song is done, I feel more relaxed and kinda want to hear the song again.

Nice work

W in K ;)

MithyxSounds responds:

this is a really helpful review!
yeah, the distortion is an issue. its some sort of problem with the filter and the phase, i cant quite put my finger on it though. the piano probably could use some more reverb.

Caps på hattar av: LEVEL 1 Caps på hattar av: LEVEL 1

Caps på hattar av = Caps on Hats Off. The kick drum gets a little drowned out, but nice work with this chiptune!

Video Game sounding, like could be in a game!

;)

Poosac responds:

haha thank you :^)

FUTURE BASS WIP v2 (Changes) FUTURE BASS WIP v2 (Changes)

Great work so far! ;) If you want feedback how's this: can't hear much kick, snare is a bit too loud (lessen the reverb as well). There seems to be a lead synth in the bg, but i cant hear it much, maybe just lower the bass chord or something? idk, GREAT WORK SO FAR. Q: did you use samples?

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks for that constructive criticisim! we'll fix all those problems :) and yes. We use samples, mostly for drums, fx, etc. the rest are just plugins. Fun Fact: Almost 90% of our projects are samples, why? Because our laptop sucks xD We record everything we can to save CPU.

Undertale Theme - Arranged by Twelfth Chromatic Undertale Theme - Arranged by Twelfth Chromatic

Warm, beautiful, amazing.
5/5

-Barren- -Barren-

WOW! Great song! Love the vibe! The relaxation... gorgeous.

sYrge responds:

Thanks :)

Cosmic Cosmic

Great song! I love that bass!

Werewolf Werewolf

Great song! The creepy dark atmosphere sounds really cool!