Isogon (Original Mix) Isogon (Original Mix)

Great song! Great unique sounds, great build-ups!

Pyrolysis (Original Mix) Pyrolysis (Original Mix)

GREAT BANGER!
Cool house combos (agreeing with zelegon)
In a buildup, there's this clinking sound, doesn't really go with the mix, but otherwise, EPIC SONG 5/5

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks! You mean the arp?

Viscerality - Nightfall Viscerality - Nightfall

Amazing as always, instantly I enjoy.
Keep up those killer wubz lol.
I always get hyped when you release a new track.
Great dubstep/dnb/trap mix!

VisceralSounds responds:

Thanks mate! Not sure where's trap and dubstep in this track though :P

Zophar - Skybound Zophar - Skybound

Is there even bass or a kick? Try lowing the volume a lot for the synths and upping the bass and kick. It would give the song much more power. The buildup, could you make snares louder? I don't know if its the DAW you use but in a lot of your songs the bass and drums could get more power. Other than that, you've go a pretty good song! The melody is catchy (and not too repetitive)! Try making stronger drums and stronger bass, and this will sound great!

LunacyOfficial responds:

Yeah, actually, the DAW IS the problem with the bass and drums. They have horrible basses, but the drums are okay. I usually use the standard electric bass.

Detious - Divinity (VIP) Detious - Divinity (VIP)

GREAT SONG! The original version felt...empty, but this is really good!

-One thing, I feel like there are a bunch of rhythms on top of one another, but other than that, it's great.

KEEP UP THE amazing WORK!

DetiousMusic responds:

I feel ya, thanks a lot!! :)

Memories in Melodies Memories in Melodies

An upbeat, nice, 'juicy?', future bass track! Very nice!

larrynachos responds:

Juicy, I like that. Thanks W-in-K!

Luminous Luminous

I agree with ChaelMusic down there, everything is great, but the drums need more power. Solid energetic buildups, but not really drum and bass. (no offense here) it kind of sounds like a cinematic song that you just added a beat, buildups and guitar.

Keep up the good work!

W-In-K

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks for the review! Now that you mention it as well, I'll definitely take a shot at making those drums sound better, cause it's definitely an important thing to do! Will upload an edited version soon!

-DJ-DG

The Earthling Paean The Earthling Paean

Amazing! Majestic, and keeps changing - not longing on a part for minutes straight (long[ish] songs tend to do that). The choir is beautiful. The gong is not too loud. The chimes are great as well. Your song has all the components for majestic. I've tried 'majestic', but you make it sound amazing!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks good sir!

Sunrays Sunrays

Amazing song. Ranked high with my favorites:
1-sunrays
2-nightfall
3-cloudy
4-bliss

Could you consider making radio edit(s) of any of your songs? I love them, but they're way too long (no offense).

Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow (Ramiro Ángel Remix) Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow (Ramiro Ángel Remix)

Great remix!!!!!!! :)
Just one thing-it sounds a little empty in some parts (but maybe you want it that way)
I love the song!

ramiroangel responds:

thank you! it makes me very happy to see people saying that they like my songs!