FlashYizz - Po$t FlashYizz - Po$t

Your rap-beats are great!
But do you use samples?

FlashyMusic responds:

Thank you! I sometimes use samples.

FlashYizz - Crazy FlashYizz - Crazy

Happy-themed techno-ish song...
Sometimes it lacks bass but good work!
I agree it is hard to categorize into a genre.
Usually happy songs sound a bit too cheesy, but this is actually great!
Nice job

Peaks Peaks

Great story - I kinda feel like I'm there :)
Great song - keeps the impatient listener happy (lol)
I can still feel your style, keep it up!

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks man glad the story came through

T-Logic - Unanswered T-Logic - Unanswered

Eerie. Gives a bit of a chill to the lister. Nice work.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks for the review!

Shadrew - Wake Up! [Bossfight Remix] Shadrew - Wake Up! [Bossfight Remix]

Wow. Beautiful work as always! I like your new (temporary?) dark-themed music. Just one thing - the vocal echo is a little much, but that's just my opinion. Great work!

Zophar - Uncontrollable Dubstep Zophar - Uncontrollable Dubstep

Overall ok, the drop kinda made me expect some serious-hardcore dubstep. Those growls are SICK! At the drop, instead of having a synth in the bg, try using it as a transition. In the intro, I would make the drums louder and the synths softer, as the volume-ratio is off. I see you took skrillex inspiration to the next level because you have those acoustic drums (but I didn't notice those at first lol). In my opinion, acoustic drums and dubstep don't go (but thats more of a message to skrillex).
The dubstep part seems to keep repeating itself, which is a little annoying after some time. I feel like the intro and dubstep part sound are dissonant, the melodies don't really 'go together'.
Overall, I know hard hard it is to make dubstep, and I'm trying to help.

LunacyOfficial responds:

Yeah I know...

-Conscious- -Conscious-

Really nice work here!
I like the future bass in this track, the trappy part, the nice synths, the wobble! at 2:18 it sounds a bit empty, though.
Keep improving!

W-In-K

sYrge responds:

Thank you for the review! :)

Detious - Zephyr Detious - Zephyr

WOW! I have been waiting a while for this one! (I saw your link). Your EP is amazing as well btw. Amazing job as always!
W-IN-K

DetiousMusic responds:

Sorry for the wait! :P Thanks a lot I hope you stick around for the future!

Darth Vader's Voice Mail Darth Vader's Voice Mail

Funny and cool! I originally thought that it would end at the "...after the beep." but then... more! Wow i love it! Excellent job! Z

Legacy Legacy

The melody is nice, but yes it is somewhat repetitive. The 'side chain' does make it a bit interesting. Maybe add a new melody, or some harmonization. The drums are a tad bit too loud, maybe turn them down a tiny bit, (I'm pretty sure you intended it that way, but the kick and the snare... loud!) the hi hats are ok, i like that small bridge at 1:54, but, yes it is small. Not very 'dubstepy', tho. maybe a drop and something more interesting would be cooler. Overall, Its OK.