Diкó -The Miner's Canary- (cymatic savage trap contest) Diкó -The Miner's Canary- (cymatic savage trap contest)

wooooooo. Amazing song!

Oblivion72 - Escape Oblivion72 - Escape

Pretty nice song. I like the "full-ness" it has. Just two thoughts, I think that this is more of a house, dance or trance song, but a very nice one. Also, when you make some new songs try varying the melody. Good job!
:-)
–––––– W-in-K

Oblivion72 responds:

Viscerality - Supercell Viscerality - Supercell

very nice! I like how it's not very repetitive. I i'd change something it would be maybe adding a bit more at 1:33ish like maybe some bass, but otherwise, YEAH :-)

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you!

I 'll definitely look into that kind of stuff more. Empty sound is one of my big problems.
But thanks again for your suggestion!

Fear The Reaper Fear The Reaper

Amazing song man! love that full-ness!

Coconut Island Coconut Island

Great! This fits for a game title theme or a ringtone!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Oh yeah those fit too!

-Archenemy- -Archenemy-

This song is really great! I have a suggestion about maybe adding better and more booming and powerful drums, and maybe a gong on the first downbeat of every measure? Favorited this song!

Kyron20 responds:

Well, I didn't want the drums to be overpowering as it would start taking away from the rest of the piece. It would also cause some compression issues. Also, a gong might ring out too much and I don't know how well it would fit into the piece if it was every measure. I maybe could fit it in at some parts, so I'll try it out next time.

Crystal Tokyo Crystal Tokyo

wooooooooooooo! Very nice Drumstep (with nice video game sounds and a drumstep twist!) this will be a hit on GD! at 2:00, it's very different from before, then comes back to DnB! interesting trance build-UP! (at like 3:44ish?). Very Nice xD

-Final Breath- -Final Breath-

Very Nice. You should make a second version that has the lyrics for thefatrat never be alone. it seems like it would fit if you tweaked the melody a little bit. Very Nice song!!!

Kyron20 responds:

That could be interesting... I'll give it a try ;)

Lucario - Resonating Wave Lucario - Resonating Wave

yay. lucario's my fav to. this song does fit for lucario.

WaterFlame - Electroman Adventures (B5 Remix) WaterFlame - Electroman Adventures (B5 Remix)

This is a good song, but it has too little high sounds and leads, like add a high-hat or layer in a high synth on top of the low one. Also, it's a little too slow for my taste. Otherwise, this song rocks!

ChaelMusic responds: